"Services in the College Chapel are open to all. Please join in our round of worship and prayer, and introduce yourself to me or one of the other clergy."
Michael Banner, Dean of Chapel
Sunday 23 October 2016, 9.30am
EucharistSunday 23 October 2016, 5.40pm
Organ Music before EvensongSunday 23 October 2016, 6.15pm
- Join in with Chapel services and events Become part of the Chapel community by helping at events, with regular social activities organised by the Chaplains.
- Chaplain's Drinks Unwind at the day's end with conversation, ice-cream, drinks, snacks and optional card games.
- Getaway for a Day: London Spend a day exploring London, including a tour of St Paul's Cathedral.
- Women's Bible Study Join us for tea and cake as we explore the theme of waiting in the bible.
- A Ceremony of Carols The Trinity College Music Society presents Benjamin Britten's Christmas sequence for voices and harp.
- What is Christianity? Free copies of Rowan Williams' 'Tokens of Trust: An Introduction to Christian Belief' are available.
- Trinity Tots A group for babies, toddlers, and their parents/carers. All Fellows, staff, students, and partners are welcome to attend.
- Bonfire night Meet the Chaplains at Great Gate and walk together to Midsummer Common to see the fireworks.
- The Meaning of Things Opportunities to read and discuss short and provocative articles - a discussion group open to all students.
- Family Fun: Daniel and the Lions Come and join the fun activities for the whole family, as we explore the story of Daniel and the Lions through craft.
- Getaway to Bath Join us for a tour of the historic city of Bath. All Fellows, staff, and students welcome.